- Carbon60 - 15 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
My client offers a fantastic opportunity to work for their company based in Gloucester on a permanent basis. In return my client offers a competitive salary with a view of developing and progressing the successful candidate to gain more qualifications.
* A strong maintenance related technical knowledge of Avionic systems ideally on Rotary Aircraft, however fixed wing will be more than acceptable
* A good working knowledge of the regulations and requirements associated with aircraft maintenance, Health & safety and human factors awareness.
* Good verbal and written communication skills
Basic Academic Qualifications with apprenticeship or armed forces training
* Group Personal Pension Scheme
* Primary Healthcare Plan
* Private Medical Insurance
* Group Income Protection Scheme
* Group Personal Accident Cover
* Group Life Cover
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Generous Annual Leave Entitlements
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2019
Closes 6 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer