Sheet Metal Technician
- Carbon60 - 16 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Sheet Metal Technician
Carbon60 have positions available for Sheet Metal Technicians to work in a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
The Sheet Metal Shop in Basel, Switzerland are looking for Sheet Metal Technicians to be responsible for performance and maintenance tasks to meet requirements as set by the company.
* Repairing or replacing parts in accordance with the relevant document and standard procedures
* Repairing, performing minor modification on aircraft
* Perform preventive measures for safeguarding the machinery against any kind of degradation on a regular basis
* Work actively and in good intelligence according regulations
* Maintain overall cleanliness and proper functioning of the area, working area or tools
* Efficiently manage time and complete all tasks assigned by the supervisory authority
* Report damages, defects and other issues to their supervisor
* Technical education or apprenticeship from an aircraft industry would be an advantage
* General knowledge on diverse professional/technical activity
* Experience on minor repair on aircraft
* Able to work as a coppersmith; i.e. fabrication of deco trim, forming of parts (bending, joggling)
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Fluent in English (any other language is a plus)
Conditions and benefits
* 42.5 hours per week
* Overtime, when available
* Competitive Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
* Health insurances
* Accident Insurance
* 25 Days paid Holiday
* Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
* Shift allowance
For more information regarding the Permanent Sheet Metal Technician position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor click apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year £ 0 - 0 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2019
Closes 6 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic