- Carbon60 - 15 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Carbon60 are recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to work a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
As Maintenance Planner you will be managing and monitoring the aircraft project preparation and documentation process. You will also be monitoring and communicating the aircraft project status with internal and external customers.
* Plan and monitor internal projects from initiation through completion
* Coordinate project planning, preparation, progress reporting and troubleshooting
* Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability and schedule
* Manage maintenance and refurbishment content of SAP Revision from initial receipt to aircraft departure/project completion
* Manage aircraft input by creating project
* Work with the Supervisor responsible for the aircraft to ensure all work for operations is prepared and ready prior to the planned day of work
* Monitor and communicate both internally and externally to the customer of the aircraft in work using company processes
* Understanding of aerospace industry, OEMs, and regulatory framework
* Understanding of planning and preparation within an aviation environment
* PC literate with a proficiency in SAP
* Fluent in English
* Aviation/Engineering education is an advantage
* Previous qualification an experience within a Planning department
Conditions and benefits
* 42.5 hours per week
* Competitive Salary
* Overtime, when available
* Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
* Health insurances
* Accident Insurance
* 25 Days paid Holiday
* Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
* Shift allowance
For more information regarding the Permanent Maintenance Planner position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply online.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year £ 0 - 0 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2019
Closes 6 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Planning engineer