Deputy Quality Manager - Engineering
- Ryanair - 63 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Deputy Quality Manager to join our Quality Assurance team. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the Quality Assurance activity of Engineering across the Ryanair network, with over 87 bases and a fleet of 456 Boeing 737 NG aircraft. As we prepare to grow our fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024, this is an excellent opportunity to work in Europe's leading airline.
With in depth knowledge of EASA regulations relating to Part 145, EU Ops, Part M and Part 147 you will help to lead our team of Quality Assurance engineers based across our network tasked with the responsibility of completing weekly audits on our engineering operation to ensure the continued airworthiness of our fleet of aircraft.
You will will closely with the rest of our Safety & Security department to promote compliance across our network and help to ensure our industry leading safety record.
- Experienced aircraft maintenance engineers with licenses/ authorisations preferably on B737 aircraft and/or a relevant engineering degree
- Experience of working in a Q/A compliance department or a maintenance/operational support role with experience relating to Aircraft Maintenance / Airline Operations would be an advantage
- Experience in a supervisory role would be beneficial
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English required. Another language would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Must be flexible and adapt to change quickly
- MS Office suite experience
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 6 Sep 2019
Closes 6 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control