Internship in Cabin Crew Management (f/m/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 155 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Our "Cabin Projects & Development" unit manages and monitors strategic projects that have an impact or an influence on our cabin processes. Come and contribute your ideas to our projects and workflows here!
- Collaboration in projects (Project Management)
- Supporting Project Management on strategic IT projects (such as further developing and refining our mobile device apps for our cabin personnel)
- Preparing and running workshops and meetings
- Steering the coordination and communications with various interface units
- Conducting internal communications with other specialist units
- Updating our various user guides
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or an "HF" Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education with a specialization in business administration or tourism
- Preferably some experience in project management or in the tourism sector (and ideally some experience as a cabin crew member)
- Very good spoken and written command of German and English
- Very good MS Office skills, a good knowledge and understanding of IT systems (and their interconnections with business processes) and a knowledge and awareness of business contexts and connections
- Experience with Apple mobile devices
- Preferably experience in organizational duties and tasks such as event planning.
Workplace: Zurich Airport
Internship duration: 6 months
Employment level: 100%
CHF 2,500.- gross per month with a Bachelor's Degree / Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
CHF 3,000.- gross per month with a Master's Degree
Starting date: 01. December 2019
Flying personnel: please send your application (CV and cover letter) by email to Apply.
You may apply in English and German!
Projects & Development: Mr. Patrick Hartmann
Recruiting Support: phone + Apply
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0782V070
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 5 Sep 2019
Closes 5 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Cabin crew
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England