Fleet Maintenance Planner - Graduate
- Ryanair - 60 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Fleet Maintenance Planner to join our engineering department.
You will work as part of a team with the responsibility for planning scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of over 460 Boeing 737-800 aircraft throughout our engineering bases.
The successful candidate will be based in Dublin and work closely with the various teams in our fleet planning and overall engineering department to gain an excellent knowledge of all aspects of aircraft engineering in Europes leading airline.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join us and gain experience in Europe's leading airline.
- Maintenance Control Planning Support and Deferred Defect Planning.
- AC Base Change/ Liaising with Flight Operations Control regarding required aircraft base swaps.
- Short Term / Line Maintenance Planning to include fleetwide modifications, Engineering Orders, Airworthiness Directives etc.
- Liaising with Station Engineers in our bases around Europe.
- Assigning maintenance tasks to our team of co-ordinators and engineers throughout the Ryanair network of over 90 bases.
- Winter Maintenance Programme planning.
- Heavy Check Base Maintenance Planning and workpackage creation and management.
- Hanger Maintenance Planning to include the coordination of A-Checks, APU replacements, composite and structural repairs.
- Project Planning / Data Analysis.
- Coordination of new aircraft deliveries / 737-MAX Incorporation.
- Using your skills, ideas & knowledge that will be gained throughout your appointment for better planning.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate - knowledge of Word & Excel
- Aviation (or similar) degree or a min of 2 years' experience in the aviation industry
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 4 Sep 2019
Closes 4 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Planning engineer