IT Support Expert
- Lufthansa - 145 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Are you a working student or someone with more experience looking for a part time position?
Do you love tackling new challenges and helping others succeed?
Are you interested in joining a team of internationals looking to improve aviation by creating data solutions?
Then we are looking for you!
At zeroG we combine aviation, data engineering and data science know-how, working on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
We put people at the heart of our work, therefore we're interested in the story behind the CV. Thus, along with your diploma, transcript of records and if applicable letter of recommendation (Arbeitszeugnis) we also would like you to include a cover letter in which you share with us an example of how you brought a great idea to life and what your learned along the way.
- Setting up hardware and installing Operating System (Windows and Mac) and configure software and drivers
- Maintaining technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
- Maintain and manage Active Directory and Domain Name Service (DNS) of the organization
- Maintain user, group, and computer accounts for the company network
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
- Experience with general computer setup and installations
- Good knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of active directory and windows server
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable in English and German
- Good understanding of both Windows and MacOS operation system
- Keen interest in computer related topics
What we offer
- Join zeroG in an early stage and help us scale
- Start-up culture, but with great benefits from our big mother Lufthansa
- Autonomy to realize great ideas and develop yourself personally
- An international, highly-skilled and diverse team, that feels like a family
About zeroG GmbH
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0600V014
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Sep 2019
Closes 3 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT