TM1 / PA Developer
- easyJet - 31 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 900 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 15,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
This new role will join an existing team of four alongside a TM1 / PA Administrator, a TM1 / PA Developer and a Finance Manager - Finance Systems, reporting to the Senior Finance Manager - Finance Systems. We are upgrading from TM1 to IBM Planning Analytics (PA) and require a second experienced TM1 / PA Developer to help enhance existing TM1 / PA models plus deliver an exciting suite of new financial models to streamline the business processes. The team sits within Financial Planning & Analysis.
The day to day responsibilities will be as follows.
- Work alongside the other TM1 / PA Developer to support the TM1 / PA Administrator to investigate and resolve technical issues in relation to all live TM1 / PA models, processes and user interfaces
- Provide technical expertise on solution design, architecture and build on a variety of initiatives that will deliver practical and tangible improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the planning, analysis and control functions
- Work with business users to understand, challenge and prioritise requirements, and suggest options for how TM1 / PA can deliver those requirements
- Design and build of solutions to 'best practice' that meet requirements
- Planning tasks and driving relevant phases of projects to meet the agreed timescales
- Document developments and transfer knowledge to the TM1 / PA Administrator and BAU team for day to day processing and support
- Provide expert advice and guidance to finance and non-finance colleagues on risks and issues relating to both live models and those being developed
- Provide cover for the TM1 / PA Administrator when they are not available (eg annual leave, sick leave, etc).
- Full time
Posted 3 Sep 2019
Closes 3 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT