Junior Cyber Security Analyst & Incident Handler (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 155 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Deutsche Lufthansa is offering a Junior Cyber Security Analyst & Incident Handler (m/f/diverse) position starting as soon as possible.
Ready for takeoff? First stop: security check!
Lufthansa Group's goal is to be the most digital aviation group worldwide. As of now IT already supports practically all operational processes, and even more so every day. IT is everywhere. And where IT is, IT Security is absolutely necessary. Especially because of the high focus on safety within aviation. So now is the perfect moment to join!
As a Junior Cyber Security Analyst & Incident Handler (m/f/diverse) you have the chance to be part of the Lufthansa Group Cyber Defense Center (CDC). You assess, plan, implement and apply appropriate procedures to effectively handle IT security incidents. Get on board now and contribute vastly to bringing the Lufthansa Group to the next digital level - always with the focus on safety as first priority.
- Identification, evaluation and analysis of security events in order to detect security incidents and respond appropriately
- Scheduled creation and communication of a Cyber Security situation overview
- Provision of the IT Security Incident Handling Process, e-Discovery & Threat Intelligence Services
- Improvement, design & definition of Cyber Defense Center's identification methods to continuously improve the detection and handling of cyber attacks
- University degree in IT or a related field
- Preferably minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Preferably good knowledge in technical IT security systems like SIEM systems, malware protection systems, etc.
- Preferably good knowledge about vulnerabilities, attack vectors and techniques
- Proven expertise in the field of IT Security/Cyber Security, e.g. CISSP, GCIH, GCFA
- Good analytical skills
- Preferably good knowledge of security framework (e.g. MITRE ATT&CK)
- Advanced English and German skills
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics
- Willingness to always stay up to date regarding new technologies and standards or even one step ahead
- Willingness to travel to trainings, conferences and Incident Response engagements
Your personal upgrade:
- Possibility to leave your own finger print and vastly shape the entire Lufthansa Group
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge topics within an international and unique environment
- Chance to build IT Systems the bad guys will hate
- Wide range of personal development opportunities
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits
If you have any questions about the content details of this job advertisement please contact the specialist department. If you have questions or additions concerning your application, please write to us by e-mail to Apply
13. Salary, holiday allowance
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Flexible working hours
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0752V119
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India