Lead Cyber Security Service Manager & Cyber Security Service Manager (m/f/diverse) (more positions)
- Lufthansa - 155 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Deutsche Lufthansa is offering a Lead Cyber Security Service Manager & Cyber Security Service Manager (m/f/diverse) position starting as soon as possible.
Ready for takeoff? First stop: security check!
Lufthansa Group's goal is to be the most digital aviation group worldwide. As of now IT already supports practically all operational processes, and even more so every day. IT is everywhere. And where IT is, IT Security is absolutely necessary. Especially because of the high focus on safety within aviation. So now is the perfect moment to join!
As a (Lead) Cyber Security Service Manager (m/f/diverse) you have the chance to be part of the Lufthansa Group Cyber Defense Center (CDC). You control the contractual provision of the services of the LH Group wide Cyber Defense Center (CDC) Providers in terms of quantity and quality. Get on board now and contribute vastly to bringing the Lufthansa Group to the next digital level - always with the focus on safety as first priority.
We are creating an integrated team of Service and Provider Managers and are searching for one Lead Cyber Security Service Manager (m/f/diverse) and two Cyber Security Service Managers. Please mention in your application which of the two positions you are interested in.
- Management of the provider contracts (monitoring contractually compliant service provision, conducting contract evaluations and contract negotiations, demand, performance and service management)
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the SOC through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of the budget in the area of responsibility
- Consider and ensure compliance with all relevant policies, regulations, laws and requirements
- Contact person of all LH Group relevant stakeholders for technical and commercial topics related to the CDC contracts and their service providers
- University degree in IT or a related field
- Preferably minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of IT Security/Cyber Security/Operational Security - 6 years for the Leader position
- Lead: Preferably professional experience in running a Security Operating Center (SOC) or previous supervisory experience as team- or project-lead
- Preferably experience performing the role of a technical lead in complex global security incident management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of ITIL standards and processes
- Good knowledge of Information Security Management (ISMS) and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Advanced English and German skills
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and peers
- Willingness to always stay up to date regarding new technologies and standards or even one step ahead
- Willingness to travel to trainings, conferences and stakeholders
Your personal upgrade:
- Possibility to leave your own finger print and vastly shape the entire Lufthansa Group
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge topics within an international and unique environment
- Chance to build IT Systems the bad guys will hate
- Wide range of personal development opportunities
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits
13. Salary, holiday allowance
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus)
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Flexible working hours
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0752V116
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India