Aircraft Services Supervisor (Security)
- Swissport International Ltd - 22 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Greater London, England
To provide our customers with an efficient professional Security service as per their specifications and as per CAA and TSA regulations as applicable. Abide to the relevant airport policies and our own company policies and procedures to include secure cleans / searches, Aircraft access and control, Aircraft Surveillance, catering security and secondary search procedures. Health and Safety Policies, Security / Ramp Awareness and Operational Excellence will play a key part in this role. Project a smart able attitude to our customers through, thorough work practices and excellent customer service.
You will work with the secure team to ensure security standards are maintained:
- Secure aircraft
- Control access to aircraft
- Monitor and protect aircraft
- Carry out secure cleans
- Carry out catering checks / searches
- Carry out secondary screening as per TSA / airline requirement
- Ensure accurate information is completed on all required paperwork.
- Ensure high standard of Security services is maintained always
- Ensure staff are carrying out security duties in a consistent manner
- Ensure all staff are smart, clean & tidy at all time & wearing the correct uniform, project a smart able attitude to our customers and a high degree of personal appearance always.
- Allocate and be responsible for the work of yourself and others before, during and after providing security services.
- Always work within the Company's Equal Opportunities policy and procedure.
- To be responsible for personal Health & Safety in accordance with the Company's policy and procedure.
- Make recommendations and contribute to the development of the Company's business objectives.
- Pre- driving checks, including tyres; water; oil; lights; indicators; beacon fuel and overall condition of vehicle.
- Provide crew with a safe mode of transport to and from aircraft.
- Report any vehicle faults to your duty manager.
- Assist in minor maintenance i.e. water, oil, bulbs, and fuel
The individual for this role should have good communication skills and the ability to deal with customers and staff in a positive and motivational manner. They will need the ability to react quickly to given situations, using innovative, creative solutions. Extreme weather working conditions will apply. All our staff are expected to be flexible in their duties and their rosters due to the ever-changing nature of our business.
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security