DCS Application Support Agent
- Swissport International Ltd - 22 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
To provide effective DCS application support to the business, including end user support, maintenance of data and incident management with DCS vendors.
- The administration of core CLC operational systems, including eDCS and Altea.
- Working with new carriers to ensure Swissport systems are configured to produce Weight and Balance paperwork as required.
- Testing of new software releases for Operational Systems.
- Liaison with suppliers around problems and changes with software.
- Support for the DCS Applications Support Manager in assessing and implementing changes required to support the operation.
- Operational IT project support if required.
- Developing a standardised approach to systems usage within airport operational centres.
- Explore and implement cost-effective innovative solutions.
- Maintain proactive approach to regulatory and legislative changes which affect the business.
- To ensure that all flight schedules are available in the relevant DCS system.
- To assist with all queries from stations, customer airlines and service providers.
- Working with new carriers to ensure Swissport systems are prepared to handle an airline for a complete check in process.
- Monitor ServiceNow and action as appropriate ant tickets raised, keeping within SLA's that are set.
- Fully maintain and update all our User ID databases.
- Complete creations and resets of User ID's for all our systems keeping within the SLA's that are set.
- To complete the updates and additions of all message addresses in the relevant DCS system.
- To use all relevant external reporting tools, to liaise with our service providers and resolve problems.
- Report system outages to the relevant service providers and follow up.
- To liaise with stations regarding initial DCS setup, in terms of full station user id setup and ensuring training flights are available.
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Product support