Junior/Senior IT Security Architect (m/f/diverse) (more positions)
- Lufthansa - 154 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Ready for takeoff? First stop: security check!
Lufthansa Group's goal is to be the most digital aviation group worldwide. As of now IT already supports practically all operational processes, and even more so every day. IT is everywhere. And where IT is, IT Security is absolutely necessary. Especially because of the high focus on safety within aviation. So now is the perfect moment to join!
As an IT Security Architect (m/f/diverse) you have the chance to help shaping the Lufthansa Group wide IT Security architecture and consult all global business units regarding the implementation. We are looking for both Juniors and Seniors. Get on board now and contribute vastly to bringing the Lufthansa Group to the next digital level - always with the focus on safety as first priority.
- Develop and introduce a new IT Security Architecture for the entire Lufthansa Group
- Do a security evaluation of existent solutions within the Group as well as an evaluation and recommendation of solutions and services offered on the market
- Develop new security solutions taking into account technologies, risk drivers and business models of Lufthansa Group
- Manage projects ensuring the realization of the group wide IT Security architecture
- Consult various stakeholders in different business units across the entire group
- University degree in IT or a related field
- Preferably 1-3 years of relevant professional experience for the Junior position, respectively 3+ years for the Senior position
- Proven expertise in the field of IT Security/Cyber Security and IT Architecture, preferably also IT project management
- Advanced English and German skills
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics along with persuasiveness
- Willingness to always stay up to date regarding new technologies and standards or even one step ahead
Your personal upgrade:
- Possibility to leave your own finger print and vastly shape the entire Lufthansa Group
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge topics within an international and unique environment
- Chance to build IT Systems the bad guys will hate
- Wide range of personal development opportunities
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus)
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Flexible working hours
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0752V100
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India