SAP Consultant FI-CA / CI / CC (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 145 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The following tasks are part of you responsibility:
- Implementation of configurations, development, test and operation in the SAP-Modules FI-CA, Convergent Invoicing (CI) and Convergent Charging (CC).
- Analysis, software design, capturing business requirements related to billing and invoicing processes
- development / configuration, test and release by following the relevant software development processes and using the provided tools
- providing advice on building resilient and effective solutions
- Work as part of the AirPlus business transformation in a dynamic environment
- Continuous change as part of daily business
- Part of an agile development team
- Successfully completed academic studies or a comparable education
- Experience in agile development methods and agile project methodologies and working in cross-functional development teams is an advantage
- Deep SAP FI-CA / Convergent Charging / Convergent Invoicing related knowledge and work experience
- Convergent Charging integration and Product & contract management integration know-how
- Knowledge of FI components and processes (S4HANA)
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA Finance components and SolutionManager / FocuseBuild / ChaRM
- Self-motivated, ability to pick up things quickly; focused and effective in problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good written and spoken German and very good English skills
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via WhatsApp Business.
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Financial consulting / social counseling
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Sabbatical / exemptions
Working at home
Family service (assistance with finding assistance)
Flexible working hours
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
Free snacks / drinks
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR