Test Automation Engineer (Selenium, Java)
- Lufthansa - 145 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Who are you?
- 2+ years in test automation,
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Good knowledge of Selenium,
- Good knowledge of Java,
- Good knowledge of GIT,
- Good knowledge of defect tracking tools (Jira),
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to business trip.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with Cucumber,
- Experience with BDD,
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
Support for relocation
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V015
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Testing