Internship in Global Operations Compliance & Quality, Occupational Health & Safety
- Lufthansa - 154 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
For our group company LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG we are looking for you as an intern (m/f/diverse) in the area of Global Operations Compliance & Quality for Occupational Health & Safety.
Our team is responsible for developing and publishing occupational health & work safety standards in Operations Compliance & Quality, globally.
We offer you the opportunity to get to know the strategic health & work safety organization of a globally operating company, to gain insights into the global transformation process of the operational area and to experience first-hand the implementation of the company-wide occupational safety strategy.
During your internship you can expect a number of exciting activities. The intern helps the team successfully build and implement the goals and tasks of Occupational Health & Safety.
You will support us in the following tasks:
- Support in the analysis of data
- Assistance with national and international occupational safety projects
- Support in the development of standards
- Assists in the preparation and follow-up of meetings, global conference calls, workshops
- Assistance in preparing and producing reports
- Assisting in the creation of management information
- Support in the preparation of presentations, reports and evaluations
- Assistance with administrative and organizational activities
- At the time of the internship at least in the 4th semester of study of occupational safety, aviation or similar subject area
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Focus is on occupational safety, logistics and / or aviation
- Quick comprehension and the ability to quickly find your way into unknown areas of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team and communication skills
- Good MS Office skills (especially MS Excel)
About LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG
The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services for the travel industry. It possesses a strong portfolio of independent expert brands: LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality, including lounges), Retail inMotion (onboard retail), SPIRIANT (onboard equipment) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, near Frankfurt, Germany. In 2018, its 35,500 employees achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion and produced 719 million meals. Additionally, the LSG Group has a rich network of joint ventures and partnerships around the globe, generating non-consolidated revenues of EUR 1.4 billion. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0087V188
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Freight