Frontend UI Developer
- Lufthansa - 154 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Why do we need you?
Capability to clearly communicate with team and clients is necessary. Empathy and desire to understand the end user is a must. Apply if you have experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI); Prototyping skills - rapid prototyping (quick changes in the development environment, to see what the proposed solution might look like - together with the designer); The ability to evaluate UX prototypes under the complexity of implementation (both high-level and detailed). You should have knowledge of technical limitations of web technologies and experience in building libraries. Willingness to share knowledge, also with non-technical people will be an advantage.
Who are you?
- Good knowledge of typescript, html5, sass/scss, sql
- Good knowledge of Frontend frameworks and tools (React, Redux, Angular4+, Spring, Docker, Invision, Zeplin)
What do we welcome?
- Experience in working on the Design System
- Experience in working with WCAG
- Knowledge about usability/accessibility
- Sense of humor
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Regular network meeting
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V045
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT