Customer Service & Operations Lead (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 154 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Working together with an international team you are having the following job responsibilities:
- Support the Customer Service & Operations Manager in the daily management of our 4PL provider ensuring that all outbound, inbound and warehouse operations are managed flawlessly.
- Support the Customer Service & Operations Manager in the management of the equipment stock in the network (at station level and warehouse level) avoiding over stock and stock outs (service failures).
- Support the Customer Service & Operations Manager ensuring a smooth flow of information and interface between our customer and suppliers and stations.
- Ensure on-time and accurate deliveries according to customer specifications for nominated and non-nominated suppliers.
- Support the Customer Service & Operations Manager in month end ensuring a proper audit of material invoices and logistics service invoices. If required - ensure clarification of discrepancies and appropriate actions taken.
- In case of customer quality issues investigate, develop and implement corrective actions as well as ensure adequate complaint management.
- Support the Customer Service & Operations Manager in the management of stations across the customer's network. This involves equipment deliveries, returns, report of stock levels and confirmation of orders under a push and pull models.
- Support the Customer Service & Operations Manager ensuring that replenishments are shipped on time and in full to all stations in the customer network.
- Support the Customer Service & Operations Manager in the organization of equipment tenders involving not only SPIRIANT but also other traders and manufacturers.
- Manage COMAT shipments to all stations across the network.
- Run ad hoc analysis and reports on equipment usage, stock levels, forecasting, etc.
- Support the Customer Service & Operations Manager on product implementation activities in alignment with the customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the area of Supply Chain and Account Management - both preferably in an airline related environment
- Experience in using SAP
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving and process improvement skills as well as results driven
- Demonstrable record of understanding and meeting customer expectations
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of understanding the drivers of service
- Data entry experience a plus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work under stress and with short timelines
- Willingness to travel overseas and within the US
About SPIRIANT GmbH
SPIRIANT is an expert in designing, sourcing and delivering equipment solutions for the travel industry. Its portfolio ranges from comfort items, amenity kits and crew and service items to tableware and meal packaging for all classes. Its in-house design studio and global network of experts have won a number of international awards, including the Red Dot Best of the Best design award, iF product design award, observeur du design and the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Award. Apply SPIRIANT is one of the four expert brands belonging to the LSG Group alongside LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality), Retail inMotion (onboard retail) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0088V058
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
Aberdeen City, Scotland
Swissport International Ltd
Greater London, England