Intern (m/f) Digital Sales Expert
- Lufthansa - 154 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Passage offers students (m/f) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at our North American headquarters in the Online Sales department located in East Meadow, New York.
Our interns are fully integrated into the team while working on their own projects as well. We are looking for motivated and proactive students (m/f) who use their knowledge to support our Online Sales Execution & Steering in the Americas.
As part of the local team, your responsibilities may include the following:
- Prepare online sales and product presentations
- Optimize the online revenue generation and conversion rate for competitive positioning in all area markets
- Responsibility for the correct and consistent presentation of editorial content and implementation of sales activities
- Responsibility for editing the LHG websites and mobile portals, including Apply, Apply and Apply
- Responsibility for revenue generation by identifying and promoting online sales opportunities and measures
- Optimization and continuous improvement of the performance of the Group platforms, focusing on the presentation of the offer, including the LH Group and joint venture partners as well as content strategies and processes and search engine optimization
- Consulting with central and local sales and revenue management areas teams in all aspects of online sales
- At the time of your internship you should have completed the 2nd semester of your study program (in business administration or related studies)
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Previous experience in the field of sales and marketing preferred
- Experience in online/digital sales and / or marketing, is an advantage.
- Proactive and independent way of working
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and to think "outside the box"
- Creative skills with good sense of visual design
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), service- and team oriented
- Fluency in English, previous international experience preferred but not required
- Must fulfill all criteria to obtain a J-1 visa for the US
Please apply online (cover letter & resume in English).
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V2123
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales