Software Security Engineer (digitalLab@LH)
- Lufthansa - 145 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Applyufthansa is a setup to develop solutions for the Lufthansa Digital Infrastructure. This includes customer frontends, customer portals, B2B portals and other customer facing solutions, customer apps and employee apps, NDC connectors, LH OpenAPI, the LH Group API layer and backend components, relevant for digitalization. The Applyufthansa also supports innovation projects by developing proof of concept solution and proto-types. It is a setup consisting of multiples development sites. One of these sites is Lufthansa Systems Poland.
Who are you?
- Good understanding and knowledge of common industry cyber
security frameworks, standards and methodologies, including; OWASP,
- Demonstrated experience in a cybersecurity or similar
- Good knowledge of various test/development methodologies including
Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC)
- Understanding of web application infrastructure and the common
attack methods used my malicious adversaries
- Experience in secure code review
- Experience using SAST and DAST tools (i.e. SonarQube, BlackDuck,
Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, fuzzers)
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related
- Good knowledge of Java/Python
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
- Very good knowledge of English
What do we welcome?
- Industry recognised cyber security related certifications including;
CEH, EnCE, CRISC, SANS GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GIAC, GCFA, GNFA
and/or CISSP would be beneficial
- Mobile apps development/testing
- Experience using SVN/Git
- Knowledge of Selenium/Appium
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira)
- Experience in Continuous Integration
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Regular network meeting
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V061
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India