Licensed Aircraft Engineer (CAT A) (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 154 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Performance of minor scheduled line maintenance and simple defect rectifications and administration of the works.
- Ready to work in a fast changing and challenging environment day and nights shift.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, housekeeping, health and safety and tool care.
- Continuous professional improvement is required.
- Holding a valid EASA Part 66 Category A License.
- Ideally have practical experience on Airbus A320 Family aircraft.
- Good English language skills (written & spoken).
- Good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Quality awareness.
- Teamwork skills.
- Cultural awareness.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Valid driver's license.
- Eligibility to reside and work in Romania.
- Knowledge of Romanian is an advantage.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
* Must be willing to work shifths.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International GmbH
Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International (LTMI) is a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik. With roughly 500 employees worldwide, LTMI provides line maintenance and homebase support. As experts for all aspects of TechOps Management, LTMI provides support for start-up airlines and established carriers alike. With a distinct focus on fulfillment and keeping technical operations as hassle-free as possible, LTMI serves as an interface between airline customer and different product divisions of Lufthansa Technik. LTMI runs several stations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa: London (LGW) in the UK, Bucharest (OTP) and Cluj (CLJ) in Romania, Amsterdam (AMS) in the Netherlands, Kigali (KGL) in Rwanda, Johannesburg (JNB) and Cape Town (CPT) in South Africa and Tel Aviv (TLV) in Israel. The "footprint" is not static, but constantly adapted in accordance with customer needs. LTMI holds approvals for line and light maintenance for all common commercial aircraft, mainly Airbus and Boeing types including freighters.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0615V043
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Sevilleja de la Jara, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain