Customer Service Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 155 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Central contact for major accounts, reporting to Head Office in Germany.
- Administrating aircraft component repair events for our customers.
- Identify and assess customers' needs and offer commercial solutions in cooperation with internal process partners.
- Create commercial offers, process orders and ensure on-time delivery.
- Customer satisfaction assurance follow up after service completion.
- Monitor and support performance level reporting.
- Keep records of customer correspondence and orders, manage customer accounts and file document
- Build up relationship network in the UK market.
- Basic knowledge in the aviation business world (e.g. Airline, MRO, Airport Operation).
- Customer Support experience required.
- Higher education diploma in business administration, engineering or other related fields.
- Diligent and systematic approach to work.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Wiliness to undertake assignments abroad.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Fluency in English language required, German language skills are beneficial.
- Familiarity with SAP system preferred.
- Valid driving license.
- Entitlement to work and reside in UK.
*Cover letter required.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
*Candidates from EU or with existing VISA.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0462V165
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England