- Lufthansa - 145 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or comparable education,
- Excellent knowledge of C++,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (verbal skills are more important),
- Knowledge of Eclipse Environment.
What do we welcome?
- Minimum 2 years' experience in programming in C++ and/or Java,
- Experience working with operation systems Unix/Linux,
- Excellent knowledge of Java,
- Knowledge of UML standard,
- Knowledge German language.
Support for relocation
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
For further information:
Anna Karwowska: Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V017
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT