Customer Services Specialist (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 155 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Salary - In line with experience (Competitive Salary)
He/She is the first point of contact for operational topics towards the customer and is supporting regular customer reviews and visits. It is expected from the candidate to provide regular status reports to the customer and the Account Manager and to support internal and external queries on a day to day basis.
Duties and responsibilities
- To utilize both internal and customer information flow on a daily basis and to create accurate and up to date information.
- To maximize customer satisfaction.
- The candidate is responsible for a timely creation of the Sales Induction Form.
- To communicate quotes with the customer.
- To support the Billing department in preparation of the invoicing packages to the customer.
- Coordinate On Wing Support events with the customer and the On Wing Support team. (if applicable)
- To prepare and send regular status reports to the parts customer.
- Communication/Organisation of shipment to and from customer (depending on contractual terms).
- Prepare shipping documentation in line with the Shipping department.
- Support Documentation department and the customer on documentation clarifications.
- Being responsible for the continuous improvement of the Customer Support Specialist processes.
All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with Safety and Environmental Regulations and Company Procedures.
Education and qualifications
- Experience in the Aerospace industry desirable.
- Previous experience in Customer Support role.
- Organisational talent, high own initiative, high conflict ability and analytical skills.
Experience and Knowledge
- He/She must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- He/She shall have the ability to read and understand customer contracts / specification
- Relationship building skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Good IT skills with the use of standard Microsoft packages. Proven experience of using ERP data systems (SAP / AMOS etc.).
- Experience of multi-tasking.
- Rights to work within the UK without any restrictions.
- No agencies.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
If this is you, please apply via email:
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
Aberdeen City, Scotland
Swissport International Ltd