Head of Cargo HKG & Taiwan (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 145 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Set Swiss WorldCargo focus in HKG based on divisional strategy and regional needs and potentials.
- Exceed given/agreed (revenue/cost) budget targets.
- Maintain and exceed the quality leadership in customer service and yield premium in the market.
- Lead and develop the Swiss WorldCargo team in SHA by coaching and empowerment.
- Secure highest Security, Safety and Quality standards.
- Assure pioneer position for smooth processes and customer care.
- Promote and Safeguard Swiss WorldCargo's products positioning and contribution from/to HKG.
- Optimise FWB and eAWB penetration and web based tools.
- Maintain and develop further optimising business opportunities relationship with local LCAG and LHG passage units.
- Support Head of Cargo Far East in the implementation of the agreed regional strategy, introducing new tools, developing staff, reviewing processes and in change management.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Anticipate and be well informed and updated about market news, inform and react accordingly.
- Increase penetration and production of special products and other yield premium potentials (VAL, XPS, VUN, CEL).
- Visit forwarders and shippers to maintain and enlarge current business share and portfolio and assure their cooperation and coordination with team and head office departments.
- Define the Yearly Sales Plan, support reviews, reach goals and implement corrective actions.
- Refine yearly focus by monthly/weekly/daily priority setting with the team to adopt to market and regional needs.
- Secure measures to reach assigned budgets on a monthly basis and initiate actions whenever/wherever needed.
- Ensure correct communication flow with internal and external partners.
- Develop deputy position and define a development plan per staff member.
- Set ambitious goals to the organization and to each individual staff. Secure their individual development with a coaching plan and empowerment.
- Assure consistant feedback culture in the team.
- Delivery weekly forecast and reporting, assign deputy when absent. Meet and minute regularly for correct and spread information flow...
- Monitor customer's production via CARIS and take corrective measures whenever needed.
- Monitor Yield development by O+D weight break and customer adopt capacity attribution and pricing accordingly.
- Promote all available sales channels, mainly direct sales (phone, fax, email) GF-X and eBooking.
- Represent Swiss WorldCargo whenever requested (events, exhibitions, forums, meetings).
- Constant monitoring of assigned targets (own, staff and country).
- Secure the usage and update of the new CRM tool to be introduced by 4Q9.
- Drive out of CSS results (Customer Satisfaction Survey) implementable corrective actions.
- Represent SWISS values in leadership by motivating and stimulating the Team and be recognized as a strong and fair leader.
- Perform the yearly profile discussions and bring in constant feedback culture for growing the staff in the agreed development areas.
- Arrange/Run regular Quality and Security meetings with the handling agents based on the monthly station check sheets. Monitor station Quality results.
- Plan and assure proper transition in changes in the team (retirements, changes).
- Cooperate closely with all internal departments, with superior, CSG departments and support reports/surveys.
- Cooperate closely with local LCAG organization.
- Visit regularly and assure information flow with departments in Zurich and local Passage organisation.
- Support procurement with handling and trucking tenders.
- Support customers' tenders.
- Ensure Market-conform pricing within guidelines.
- Steer and control indoor and outdoor sales activities.
- Supervise and assist GSA in Taiwan.
- Ensure proper accounting and claim handling.
- Ensure that all awbs are correctly and promptly accounted. Arrange that verification desk is maintained on a daily basis.
- Arrange local meetings with ops and Sales. Participate in regional meetings or other required meetings.
- Stimulate FWB and eAWB penetration.
- Implement local procedures.
- University diploma is desirable, High School Diploma with extensive leadership is acceptable.
- IT applications: MS office.
- Initial Sales training.
- Advanced Sales Training.
- SwissWorx Training.
- Business Intelligence Trainin
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Freight