IT Security Manager - Governance/ISO (m/f/diverse) (more postitions)
- Lufthansa - 145 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Deutsche Lufthansa is offering an IT Security Manager - Governance/ISO (m/f/diverse) starting as soon as possible.
Ready for takeoff? First stop: security check!
Lufthansa Group's goal is to be the most digital aviation group worldwide. As of now IT already supports practically all operational processes, and even more so every day. IT is everywhere. And where IT is, IT Security is absolutely necessary. Especially because of the high focus on security within aviation. So now is the perfect moment to join!
As IT Security Manager - Governance/ISO (m/f/diverse) you have the chance to master a complex and rapidly changing information security environment at Europe's biggest airline group by strengthening the ISMS governance team of Lufthansa Group. Contribute with both your solid information security experience as well as your innovative ideas to enhance existing and implement missing processes. Get on board now and contribute vastly to bringing the Lufthansa Group to the next digital level - always with the focus on security as first priority.
- Management & support of Information Security Office processes
- Project Consulting on Information Security
- Performing Security Assessments and audit management
- Further development of information security processes and policies (ISMS)
- Continuous enhancement of an appropriate Information Security Risk Management
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in IT or a related field
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in Information Security Management domain (ISMS based on ISO27001, BSI Grundschutz or similar)
- Proven expertise in the field of Information Security (certifications such as CISA, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor or similar would be a bonus)
- Advanced English and fluent German skills
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics to different management levels along with persuasiveness
- Willingness to always stay up to date and one step ahead regarding new information security threats and corresponding standards and measures
Your personal upgrade:
- Possibility to leave your own finger print and vastly shape the entire Lufthansa Group
- Cooperation with adjacent information security teams within Lufthansa Group, maximizing effectiveness of information security measures and thus your impact
- Space to think out of the box and contribute your ideas
- Wide range of personal development opportunities
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus)
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Flexible working hours
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0752V112
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India