Referent Access Management (Access Control Systems) (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 154 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Deutsche Lufthansa AG is offering a Referent Access Management (Access Control Systems) (m/f/diverse) starting as soon as possible.
Ready for takeoff? First stop: security check!
Lufthansa Group's goal is to be the most digital aviation group worldwide. As of now IT already supports practically all operational processes, and even more so every day. IT is everywhere. And where IT is, IT Security is absolutely necessary. Especially because of the high focus on safety within aviation. So now is the perfect moment to join!
As a Referent Access Management (m/f/diverse), you have the chance to evolve the architecture and processes of LH Group wide Access Control Systems and develop applications accordingly. Together with associated partners, ensure the operation of the entire access infrastructure, be part and control group wide projects.
Get on board now and contribute vastly to bringing the Lufthansa Group to the next digital level - always with the focus on safety as first priority.
- Operational provision of the responsible access management systems (digital badge reader) based on the needs of the Lufthansa Group
- Continuous development and optimization of the Access Management platform
- Identification of functional and technological requirements for the connection of IT systems and access control systems
- Overview of the entire access management and derivation of optimization potential
- Identification and evaluation of new technologies, architectures and methods in the context of Access Management and Security Services
- University degree in IT or a related field
- Preferably minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge in Java, C++, Directory Services, Open SSL, Web/Application Server
- Advanced knowledge of digital badge technologies
- Knowledge of cryptographic and authentification mechanisms
- Professional experience as a project manager (m/f/divers)
- Advanced English and German skills
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics along with persuasiveness
- Willingness to always stay up to date regarding new technologies and standards or even one step ahead
Your personal upgrade:
- Possibility to leave your own finger print and vastly shape the entire Lufthansa Group
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge topics within an international and unique environment
- Chance to build IT Systems the bad guys will hate
- Wide range of personal development opportunities
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits
If you have any questions about the content details of this job advertisement please contact the specialist department. If you have questions or additions concerning your application, please write to us by e-mail to Apply
13. Salary, holiday allowance
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Flexible working hours
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0752V110
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Air traffic control