IT Security Manager (m/f/diverse) (more postitions)
- Lufthansa - 155 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Deutsche Lufthansa is offering an IT Security Manager (m/f/diverse) starting as soon as possible.
Ready for takeoff? First stop: security check!
Lufthansa Group's goal is to be the most digital aviation group worldwide. As of now IT already supports practically all operational processes, and even more so every day. IT is everywhere. And where IT is, IT Security is absolutely necessary. Especially because of the high focus on security within aviation. So now is the perfect moment to join!
As IT Security Manager (m/f/diverse) you have the chance to master a complex and rapidly changing information security environment at Europe's biggest airline group by supporting and contributing to the governance function of the Lufthansa Group wide information security management system (ISMS). Get on board now and contribute vastly to bringing the Lufthansa Group to the next digital level-always with the focus on security as first priority.
- Organization and management of Lufthansa Group's Security and Risk Board
- Supporting, executing and monitoring information security office processes as part of Lufthansa Group's ISO organization
- Information security consulting for various business units and projects
- Linking information security and data protection in the role of data protection assignee (DPA)
- University degree in IT or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Proven expertise in the field of IT Security and data protection
- Advanced English and fluent German skills
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics along with persuasiveness
- Willingness to always stay up to date and one step ahead regarding new information security threats and corresponding standards and measures
Your personal upgrade:
- Possibility to leave your own finger print and vastly shape the entire Lufthansa Group
- Cooperation with adjacent information security teams within Lufthansa Group, maximizing effectiveness of information security measures and thus your impact
- Space to think out of the box and contribute your ideas
- Wide range of personal development opportunities
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus)
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Flexible working hours
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0752V111
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India