B2C Marketing Expert (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 145 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your principal duties will be related to:
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Develop the regional/ local yearly B2C marketing plan and coordination with the Lufthansa Group Airlines across multiple communication channels (ATL/BTL).
- Consult HQ marketing with local market and consumer insights in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Adapt ATL and BTL (brand/ product) campaigns and creative assets; adapt/ version and execute tactical (price) campaigns and BTL activities.
- Consult, create and approve trans creations and adaptions; steer and approve local media.
- Steer production and assure quality in (pre-)production of content and assets; manage, control and report area/ local marketing budgets, as well as handle invoicing and payment.
- Develop, manage and execute integrated marketing programs - alignment of ATL/ BTL marketing spend - with heavy focus on digital, affiliate, social media and influencer campaigns.
- Develop local language specific social media strategy and coordinate agency (if applicable).
- Create country-specific social media marketing plans for optimal presence with the goal of reaching new and existing customers for Lufthansa Group carriers (if applicable).
- Execute social media being responsible for real-time engagement on all of the brand's social channels and associated content (if applicable).
- Handle B2C newsletter (if applicable).
- Coordinate and generate content concerning relevant product developments, local partnerships, corporate responsibility communication etc. for B2C marketing channels (e.g. social media, advertisements.
- Manage local agencies (e.g. marketing agencies, social media agency).
- Coordinate Lufthansa Group partner input for localized central marketing material, central tools and platforms (e.g. Apply newsletter, social media etc.).
- Continuously monitor competitors marketing actions and ensure seamless flow to all relevant regional departments and local teams.
- Perform monthly evaluation of marketing campaigns and ensure continuous improvement of communication flow to the customer (including application of new technologies).
- Continuously update relevant marketing databases and regular update of the "Marketing Plan".
- Plan and implement local B2C events as well as local communications, direct marketing and initiatives to support sales (for B2C target groups e.g. newsletter and promotions).
- Develop, negotiate, and maintain external partnerships, relationships and affiliations that benefit Lufthansa, Austrian, and SWISS and expand its customer reach along brand value positioning.
- Ensure contract compliance across the organization for all LH Group airlines.
- Handle sponsoring requests and manage, monitor, and execute sponsorships.
- Coordinate local PR (if applicable).
- Create and give input to agency briefings.
- Contribution to, coordination and implementation of regional marketing concepts; ensure LHG Integrity Compliance for all marketing activities.
- Ensure constant exchange and collaborative approach with local B2C Marketing Experts/Managers and regional B2B Sales Promotion Experts.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate degree education or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in marketing.
- Proficient in all major MS office automation tools like MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and spoken.
- knowledge of German desirable.
- Analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial / commercial mindset.
- Negotiation skills.
- Independent and proactive approach.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking .
- Attention to quality and detail.
- Decisiveness .
- Service / Customer Orientation.
- Innovative and open to change.
- Communication skills (verbal and wri
- Full time
Posted 2 Sep 2019
Closes 2 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline marketing