Non Type Rated First Officers Poland Ryanair Sun
- Ryanair - 63 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
Ryanair Sun soon to be rebranded as Buzz, is a standalone business unit of the Ryanair Group operating both scheduled and charter flights. With a current fleet of 24 x B737-800s increasing to 33 by Summer 20, we have a very limited number of Non Type Rated First Officer positions. Direct local contracts based in Poland through Warsaw Aviation.
What We Require From You
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- Date of Birth - (Not over 65).
- Licence Type: EASA Part-FCL, must be valid.
- Validity of Medical - Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- English Language Proficiency - minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4).(Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Holds a minimum of CPL(A) with a valid multi-engine instrument rating.
- Must have passed the ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations in accordance with FCL.515.
- Minimum of 700 hours total time.
- Must have a minimum of 500 hours operated in the capacity of a First Officer on a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft engaged in commercial air transport operations.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 30 Aug 2019
Closes 29 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: First officer