Junior Support Analyst
- Jet2.com - 81 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to get into IT as previous technical experience isn't necessary and training will be provided. You must therefore have a passion for IT and be willing to invest a proportion of your own time in self-learning activities.
Our Support team are responsible for the day to day operation of the E-Commerce websites - Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays along with all backend systems supporting their operation. You will be responsible for handling, prioritising and processing incidents and requests to ensure the continued operation of the E-Commerce platform. You will manage these requests through to completion, resolving or escalating in a timely manner to ensure that Service Levels are adhered to. You can expect your workload to be varied and heavily SQL based, as well as getting significant exposure to .NET code.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working with large amounts of data and with multiple systems.
As well as training and support, we will offer you a competitive salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progressionin an award-winning and growing business.
If you are interested in this position,please contact Joanne Beacon on Applyet2 .com or click theApply button NOW!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 29 Aug 2019
Closes 28 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Product support