Finance Manager - Airports
- easyJet - 31 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As a key member of the Operations Finance team, this role will report into Senior Finance Manager for Airports and Ground Operations providing financial ownership for Airport costs, including line management of 2 direct reports, to support the activities under the leadership of this role. This role also sits within the wider Operations Team and is a key business partnering role.
The key responsibilities are as follows;
- Purpose of this role is to be the end to end finance contact for Airport costs and provide complete financial management and ownership for these areas.
- The role provides a business partnership between the business owners and the financial performance of easyJet
- This includes month end deliverables, Strategic and Annual planning, forecasts, projects and providing insightful analysis for the business.
- The role provides both current (actuals) and future performance analysis and gives guidance on Forecasts, Budgets and 5yr plans.
- The role drives and monitors the 'lean' and cost saving initiatives supporting the overall strategic plan.
- Full time
Posted 26 Aug 2019
Closes 25 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance