Senior Special Programs Security Manager
- GE Aviation - 297 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
GE Aviation is looking for a Security Manager to join our fast-growing Engineering business. This is a Sr. Information Special Programs Security Officer position at GE Aviation, Evendale, OH, facility. Supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance (IA) duties for multiple information systems and program areas.
The ISSO will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements are implemented and functional. This position will also conduct technical and non-technical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM). This position will also perform duties in support of many IA projects, as assigned by the ISSM.
- Must possess or be able willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level I (one of the following - Security + CE, CAP, GSLC) within 6 months of employment Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing
- Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision
- Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills
- Must possess the strong interpersonal skills necessary to deal interact courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met
- Must possess a Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance if requested U.S. Citizenship
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
Minimum of 5 years of experience in Special Programs Security
•Must possess a Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance if requested
•Risk Management Framework experience
•Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools
•Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
•Knowledge in Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
•Experience with various types of Special Test Equipment (STE)
•Public speaking experience
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 26 Aug 2019
Closes 24 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India