B737 Type Rating Examiners (TRE)
- Jet2.com - 80 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
We currently operate agrowing fleet of 100 AircraftincludingB737-800s & 300sandB757-200s, flying to over 70 holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and European Leisure cities from 9 UK Bases as well as Alicante and Palma in Spain. We take people on holiday - and we're renowned for our first-class customer service and family friendly approach. Recently, we have been awarded 5 prestigious TripAdvisor awards, including Best Airline - UK and Best Low-Cost Airline - Europe for the third year running. We are proud to help our customers create memories every time they fly with us.
We are pleased to announce opportunities for experienced B737 Type Rating Examiners (TRE) to join our ever expanding team in the UK.
With a current B737 TRE qualification and previous Training experience, you will have the motivation to deliver our high quality training to Pilots. You will find the perfect environment in which to instruct and train at our expanding Training Centre in Bradford, not forgetting our growing fleet of aircraft including 34brand new Boeing 737-800NG Aircraft.
As we continue to grow, we are proud to be able to offer long term sustainable lifestylesfor our Pilots with fantastic opportunities for career progression and personal development. We foster an open and friendly atmosphere withlocalised Management at Base level - each taking a personal interest in your career and future ambitions.
As a UK basedJet2 .com TRE you will enjoy:
- A high basic salary - not dependant on hours flown
- Stable Basing
- Base confirmed at the point of offer
- Transparent Base transfer policy - not based on seniority
- The majority of our current programme consists of 2 sector flying days
- Rosters published up to 8 weeks in advance
- Rotating priority leave booking system
- Live free bidding for annual leave - instant confirmation - not based on seniority
- 3 monthly Requested Days Off to secure time off for special occasions
- Comprehensive UK Private Medical cover as standard
- Discretionary Colleagueprofit sharescheme
- Up to 36 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme - up to 10% Company contribution
- No seniority - career progression opportunities based on merit
- New Aircraft - ongoing fleet renewal
- Great Team spirit andfriendlycolleagues
- Astable, profitable and growingCompany - the 2nd Largest UK Tour operator and 3rd Largest UK Airline
- Pride in wearing the Jet2 .com Lanyard
We are looking for Pilots who understand great Customer Service and who will take pride in delivering it at every opportunity, showing energy, passion and helping us to make sure that our all-important customersHave a Lovely HolidaywithJet2 .comandJet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
Air Crew B737
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 25 Aug 2019
Closes 24 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training