Lead Materials Training Specialist
- GE Aviation - 297 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The Materials & Sourcing Learning and Development team is responsible for developing modern learning solutions that will empower employees to advance their competencies and performance. This role will be responsible for developing technical training solutions that ensure compliance to policies, regulations and processes within the Materials and Sourcing organizations. This role requires a self-motivated, organized individual, capable of managing several projects at the same time.
- Develop modern learning solutions based on job roles and priorities for the Materials organizations
- Create Materials Development Framework for key Materials role
- Solicit and integrate input from stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure courses meet business needs
- Partner with organization strategy leaders to deliver training on new and/or updated processes
- Identify and select instructional and delivery strategies appropriate to meet the need, leveraging technology and distance learning applications to deliver state-of-the-art training
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Help determine standards and guidelines for what makes quality content and how to present it well
- Leverage software like Articulate, Camtasia, etc. to develop learning solutions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Sourcing)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sourcing Initiatives
- Materials and/or Sourcing experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- ERP knowledge is a plus
- MRP system knowledge is a plus
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 24 Aug 2019
Closes 22 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training