Lead Operations Leadership Specialist - Instrumentation
- GE Aviation - 297 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Praha, Czech Republic
As Instrumentation Project Manager you will demonstrate accountability for project management goals and objectives in special instrumentation for prototype engines as part of R&D validation activities. She/he will be responsible for the fulfillment of all instrumentation application requirements, received by Instrumentation Design Engineers on schedule, on cost and on quality. In this role, she/he will be responsible to coordinate a cross functional teams during preparation and execution phase.
• Provide project and team coordination in prototype engine instrumentation and fine sensors to meet schedule target.
• Confirm that application instructions are available and meet instrumentation plan to initiate the instrumentation process.
• Responsible for instrumentation hardware procurement on time and cost.
• Lead daily coordination during Labs execution and support execution team with resolution of daily roadblocks.
• Work with internal/external instrumentation teams to ensure their tasks are completed as required.
• Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting.
• Bachelor/Master degree in engineering from accredited university or college or proven knowledge of instrumentation process and best practices in aviation engine business.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to manage priorities in short amount of time and multisite environment.
• Prioritize and manage under pressure several open issues at one time
• Fluent in English language.
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of instrumentation processes and procedures and previous experience in modern instrumentation activities.
• Knowledge in project management.
• Knowledge of Czech language.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
- Full time
Posted 23 Aug 2019
Closes 21 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager