Training and Controls Lead
- easyJet - 54 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Financial Transactions team manages core financial processes, policies and drives change and simplification within finance and the wider business.
The key responsibilities are as follows;
- Building and delivering finance training on Agresso, Trintech, Revera and other financial systems
- Maintaining a repository of knowledge for finance systems, including training material and process notes
- Ensuring the business is kept up to date with developments across the finance systems landscape
- Leading change and improvement projects within Financial Transactions. In particular helping to drive key IT/Agresso related continuous improvement and lean initiatives
- Helping understand the key finance processes and identifying improvement opportunities in the function
- Working with finance systems team to understand improvements to Agresso and the wider impact on the business
- Supporting finance in the development and expansion of other finance systems.
- Working with project managers and business analysts to review business requirements and advise on the most effective solution for finance
- Driving compliance and monitoring of key finance policies
- Helping ensure any solutions proposed will meet the functional and non-functional requirements
- Proactively improving control across the function and business. Particularly focusing on automation and finance controls.
- Full time
Posted 15 Aug 2019
Closes 14 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training