Recruitment Services Manager (Central)
- Swissport International Ltd - 20 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Office base can be at any of these Airport locations
The Recruitment Services Manager is a regional role, which will create a strong link between the operation and the overall recruitment function within their allocated region.
The Recruitment Services Manager will drive standardisation and consistency of recruitment related activity throughout the region. Driving compliance between sites and working closely with key stakeholders within their allocated region, while building strong relationships with business unit recruiters, department managers and station managers, as well as effective management of third party Recruitment Agencies from the Swissport PSL.
Working with the relevant Regional General Manager (Ground Handling and Cargo), the Recruitment Services Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of all aspects of recurring and seasonal recruitment for the region. The successful post holder will develop and implement recruiting strategies in line with company guidelines and procedures; develop relationships with external stakeholders; and effectively manage the on-boarding process in conjunction with internal departments.
The Recruitment Services Manager will provide the Recruitment Services Department and Senior Management Teams with analysis of the local and regional employment markets and provide a strategic approach to attracting and retaining staff.
As well as being creative and strategic, IT literacy and the technical ability to deal with a complex Applicant Tracking system is essential.
- Support recruitment events where required
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with the local recruiters on the recruitment of all operational staff and assisting with delivering the requisite pipeline of candidates in line with agreed targets to the operation.
- Administration and Training of Oracle Taleo Recruitment Enterprise Edition Applicant Tracking System).
- Assist with Support Role recruitment both Regionally, and within the Swissport GB Ltd Head office (HGB).
- Ensure Corporate Recruitment Procedures are adhered to and set KPIs are met or exceeded at all Business Units within the region.
- Actively identify advertising and recruitment avenues and develop relationships with potential candidate sources in line with corporate guidelines.
- Monitor and regularly audit the referencing and processing of all Airport Restricted Zone (RZ) ID pass applications and candidate paperwork to regulatory standards, agreed timescales and KPIs.
- Attend Interview Sessions/Assessment Centres and coordinate the interviewing, liaise with candidates in conjunction with the relevant Recruiters and Department Heads.
- Ensure corporate On boarding and Induction procedures are adhered to in conjunction with the Training Services Department.
- Develop a strong relationship with Business Units and seek regular feedback to ensure the quality of candidates is in line with expectations.
- Develop strategic relationships with external agencies and stakeholders to support the recruitment process including local job centres, Airport Authority, Universities and Colleges including the Swissport Academies.
- Create and distribute accurate statistical data to the regional Station Managers utilising the Oracle Business Intelligence suite and other recognised sources.
- Create and develop relationships with Swissport Academies and other colleges with the potential of becoming Swissport Academies.
- Update the joinswissport social media network with meaningful and interesting Recruitment and/or Swissport related material.
- Other duties as assigned
- Support Services customer satisfaction from Recruitment Services end users.
- HR Metrics.
- Quality targets as set by Swissport.
- Candidate experience
- Other KPI as determined by the Recruitment Services Department and Regional Management
- Full time
Posted 15 Aug 2019
Closes 14 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR