Schedule Strategy Planner
- easyJet - 54 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
At easyJet we seamlessly connect Europe with the warmest welcome in the sky!
We have a fleet of over 300 aircraft, carry over 90 million passengers and operate in excess of 1,000 routes across Europe - and we're still growing! We're entrepreneurial, not constrained by today's way of doing things. We find new ways to solve old problems so we can continue to offer low fares to our customers. As well as being smart, digital and dynamic, we're diverse, low-carbon and responsible.
To support easyJet's network growth an exciting opportunity has arisen within the long term planning and strategy team and we're recruiting a Schedule Strategy Planner to shape the easyJet Schedule. If you love disassembling and solving puzzles, have strong analytical skills and a keen interest in aviation strategy then we would love to connect with you.
- Build scenarios to explore structural schedule changes required to accommodate improved operational resilience, optimised commercial returns, crew efficiencies and asset utilisation
- Model Fleet scenarios and the impact on the Schedule.
- Model the interaction of Procurement deals for future schedules.
- Support Operational Teams through what-if schedules.
- Build Schedules for different base scenarios.
- Integrate Schedule scenarios for acquisition opportunities
- Develop creative schedule solutions to improve long term schedule stability
- Support the team by working cross-functionally across the organisation, to create influence and ensure the schedule strategy is fully communicated and integrated into the business
- Full time
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Planning engineer