HR Business Partner - IT & Data
- easyJet - 54 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With our growing fleet reaching 300 aircraft, flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline and the second largest in Europe. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
To partner with the Director(s) of a functional area and their leadership team(s) to support and deliver the people strategy in line with the overall business plan.
The key responsibilities are as follows.
- Create and implement functional people plan(s) that support and deliver the business strategy
- Lead the leadership and management team(s) to deliver short and long term objectives in line with functional people plan, attending key operational meetings as required
- Work in conjunction with the Director(s) of functional area to identify any people related change/improvement programmes required to deliver business strategy. Take the lead role in planning and executing any people related activities as part of this
- Lead and support ER agenda, including working with relevant employee forums, for designated client areas - in partnership with our ER & Change advisory team
- Proactively coaching and develop People Managers in all aspects of people management, Support the execution of action plans to deliver agreed engagement and continuous listening improvements and initiatives (delivered via Peakon)
- Headcount management, including partnering with Finance and the talent acquisition team as required to deliver specific headcount and talent requirements
- Work alongside the Reward CoE to shape and deliver the reward agenda for the specified functional area(s) ensuring relevant benchmark data is in place and the annual pay cycle is implemented effectively. Taking action on reward related issues in line with the delegated authorities
- In partnership with Talent & Development team, drive the talent agenda for your client areas and ensure development and delivery of specific training and coaching interventions are made where needed to increase the skills and knowledge of our leaders, people managers and our people
- Work in partnership with our Talent acquisition teams to drive a creative approach to attracting and retaining hard to find key skills
- Work in partnership with the Business HR team and across all the People team CoEs to deliver a broad and cohesive People agenda to the business
- Full time
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT