B1 Engineer - Bergamo (BGY)
- Ryanair - 70 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Bergamo, Lombardia, Italy
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function in Italy is currently looking for B1 Engineers to be based in Bergamo.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 77 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
- Must hold a current EASA B1 License
- Must be currently approved on Boeing 737 - 800 aircraft
- Must be flexible
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany