Sheet Metal Worker - Kaunas (KUN)
- Ryanair - 70 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Kaunas, Kauno, Lithuania
Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services (KAMS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function at Kaunas Airport. This is a great opportunity to join a new dynamic company.
• Aircraft body structure and parts repair;
• Perform metal assembling operations such as cutting, filing, drilling, countersinking, fitting, shimming, adjusting, clamping, bolting, reaming, riveting, and bucking work;
• Working in a team, searching for the most suitable repair solutions and implementation.
• 1 year of experience as aviation mechanic;
• Boeing aircraft experience is an advantage;
• Self motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision;
• Excellent English language skills;
• Willing to do shift work.
- Full time
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Fabricator