Permanent B1 Engineers Needed
- Excel Technical Consulting - 66 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
The tasks will include:
• Lead assigned aircraft sections and performs inspections, checks and defect rectifications on Airframe and Engine systems and components in accordance with approved manuals and job cards, to ensure the timely delivery to service, following the required procedures and standards to ensure quality and a safe and efficient continued airworthiness of customer aircraft;
• Uses the approval/license in relation to the accomplishment of scheduled, unscheduled maintenance tasks and rectification of defects, to ensure maintenance is accomplished to the required standards;
• Records and signs/stamps for accomplished tasks and issues certificates of release to service for the work accomplished in accordance with the current company and customer procedures and legislation;
• Reviews the work and resources allocated and required to ensure expedient rectification of defects utilizing allocated staff;
• Supports technical training for others;
• Supports the Bay Manager in the accomplishment of the check and closure of the work pack at the end of the ground time to issue the CRS;
• Works according approved documents (Job cards, SRM, AMM, EO's, IPC, etc.);
• Perform borescope inspections and Engine run-up and any other specialized tasks according to authorisations and received training;
The salary being offered for these positions will vary from 28,000 - 48,000 € dependent on your level of qualification and experience.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and would be interested to know more then please apply today. We will then assess your experience and CV, and if suitable, will contact you with further information and a small questionnaire to help us understand what you are looking for.
Please be aware due to volume of applications, we are not able to respond to those who do not meet the minimum criteria for this role. Thank you.
- Full time
Posted 13 Aug 2019
Closes 12 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer