NDT Inspectors - Permanent Opportunities
- Excel Technical Consulting - 62 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
T he NDT Technicians perform non-destructive testing and inspection of various aircraft parts and components using a number of NDT techniques such as but not limited to Eddy Current (ET), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Dye penetrant and fluorescent penetrant testing (PT), Thermographic Testing (TT/IRT) and Radiography Testing (RT).
• To perform non-destructive testing, inspections and evaluation of aircraft parts and components according to one's current authorization and sign-off privileges in accordance with international standards and the applicable approved maintenance data
• To carry out inspection using the NDT methods and techniques
• To review NDT tasks in upcoming layovers and prepare tooling accordingly
• To sign-off and certifiy records of NDT tasks performed
• To prepare and present NDT reports
• To ensure that non-routine defect cards are raised, updated and closed in a timely and appropriate manner
• To check and confirm that defect card content is correct and that work carried out as documented reflects technical instructions
• To ensure that routine tasks and modification cards are closed in a timely manner, reporting findings as necessary
• To check and confirm that repair materials are booked to the respective job cards
• To check and confirm that aircraft structural inspections, damage assessments and classifications, damage repairs, component / part replacements and embodiment of aircraft modifications are carried out appropriately (in terms of Standard and Quality) by the respective sheet metal workers and that technical instructions are followed
• To support the respective Bay and "C" certifying staff in accomplishing the ground time input according to milestone plans / work schedules
• To support the respective aircraft structure mechanics in any technical matters that may arise during the ground time input
The salary being offered for this position varies from 25,000 to 37,000 € depending on experience and the levels/number of disciplines you hold.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and would be interested to know more then please apply today. We will then assess your experience and CV, and if suitable, will contact you with further information and a small questionnaire to help us understand what you are looking for.
Please be aware due to volume of applications, we are not able to respond to those who do not meet the minimum criteria for this role. Thank you.
- Full time
Posted 13 Aug 2019
Closes 12 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Testing