EASA Part 66 CAT B1 Aircraft Engineer (f/m/d) - Hamburg (HAM)
- Ryanair - 67 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Ryanair Engineering Germany GmbH with its company seat at the airport Berlin-Schönefeld was founded in 2018 and is a 100% subsidiary of Ryanair. The Irish airline is, at the moment, operating an aircraft fleet of more than 450 modern Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will, until 2024, further expand. Our highly trained and dedicated engineering team is responsible for the maintenance of all Ryanair aircraft based in Germany.
We are currently looking for an EASA Part 66 CAT B1 Aircraft Engineer (f/m/d) to join our team in Hamburg (HAM).
- You should hold an EASA Part 66 license
- A valid EU/EEA passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the European Union
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Previous working experience on Boeing- and Airbus aircraft preferred
- Willing to work shift
- Ability to meet the criteria to obtain a German security background check to be able to work in restricted areas
- Full time
- Sikorsky S-66
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 13 Aug 2019
Closes 12 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer