IT Security Specialist for Aircraft Systems (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 148 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Ready for takeoff? First stop: security check!
Deutsche Lufthansa is offering IT Security Specialist for Aircraft Systems (m/f/diverse) starting as soon as possible.
Lufthansa Group's goal is to be the most digital aviation group worldwide. As of now IT already supports practically all operational processes, and even more so every day. IT is everywhere. And where IT is, IT Security is absolutely necessary. Especially because of the high focus on safety within aviation. So now is the perfect moment to join!
As an IT Security Specialist (m/f/diverse) you have the chance to work on the core of flight operations, the aircraft and its surroundings: cockpit, cabin and ground devices, applications and communication channels. You support our crews during pre-, in- and post-flight phases. Sounds unbelievably exciting? That's what we are thinking! Get on board now and contribute to bringing the Lufthansa Group to the next digital level - always with the focus on safety as first priority.
- Understanding aircraft avionics and protecting them from malicious actors
- Continuous improvement of IT systems according to legal requirements and best practices
- Conceptual design and development of a test laboratory representing real aircraft systems
- Risk analysis and management
- Cooperation within Lufthansa Group (Group Airlines and Lufthansa CERT) as well as with air framers, avionics manufacturers and industry committees like ARINC
- University degree in IT or engineering IT
- Knowledge in IT Security
- Enthusiasm for aviation
- Advanced English skills (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to always stay up to date regarding new technologies and standards or even one step ahead
Your personal upgrade:
- Opportunity to learn how avionics and aircraft systems work
- Working on cutting-edge topics within an international team of software developers, pilots and technical engineers (m/f/diverse)
- Chance to build IT Systems the bad guys will hate
- Possibility to leave your own finger print and shape Lufthansa Group's airline IT
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits
13. Salary, holiday allowance
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Flexible working hours
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0040V3163
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Aug 2019
Closes 11 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security