Turbine Airfoils Value Stream Delivery Leader
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The Turbine Airfoils Value Stream Delivery Leader will work across the Turbine Airfoils Value Stream (TAVS) to coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and across sites) according to production schedules. This individual will lead a team in the planning, scheduling, and fulfillment of our material/production needs.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the prime focal for all material related issues within TAVS.
- Set overall priorities and manage the day to day execution of material commits.
- Prime focal for coating priorities and commitments.
- Drive the connection with sourcing CAs to communicate need back to the suppliers.
- Build partnership with the sourcing buying team to ensure alignment with overall strategy, source changes, and market shares.
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
- Optimize inventory; review existing processes & rhythms to drive change that will affect overall efficiencies.
- Drive digital initiatives and solutions, working closely with the digital team.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Materials
Planning and Execution.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills.
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
United States;Alabama, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, South Carolina;Evendale;
- Full time
Posted 12 Aug 2019
Closes 10 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager