Engineer - Mechanical Component
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
GE Aviation is offering the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and applications,specializing in aircraft engine design and analysis, in a technology base; Turkey Technology Center, located in Gebze, Kocaeli.
• With the guidance of experienced engineers, provide design ownership for assigned hardware including the engineering support of manufacturing and field issues as well as the technical interface with other functions.
• Provide engineering support for GE Aviation engine hardware.
• Conduct stress and life analyses in support of: engine certifications and qualifications, design optimization to meet life goals, failure investigations and test capability assessment of engine hardware
• Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through the analysis, preparation and presentation of technical data to internal and external GE Aviation Engineering customers.
• Document technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
• Graduated from Mechanical, Aeronautical or Metallurgical Engineering Departments of universities (post graduate degree is a plus)
• Preferably 1-3 years of experience in a design role. Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS or other commercial FEA software is a plus
• Good knowledge of fundamental mechanical design concepts, mechanics of materials, design hand calculations
• Have strong engineering outlook, hands-on engineering foundation and eager to learn
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Analytical thinking skills
• Familiarity with CAD software (Uni graphics or other commercial CAD software)
• Computer proficiency and familiarity with design, test and analysis tools• Preferably experience in areas such as aviation, gas turbine or internal combustion engine design and analysis
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and verbally.
• Proven self-starter and independent worker who can work with and/or lead cross-functional teams
• Strong interpersonal skills, which enable a learning approach to problem resolution
• Ability to perform multi-task assignments effectively
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
- Full time
Posted 12 Aug 2019
Closes 10 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic