Cinti Service NDT Inspector
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
NDT Ultrasonic Level II Immersion. Perform NDT testing on Aviation Aircraft components at GE Aviation's Aviation Component Service Center.
Perform all required inspections, tests, and evaluations in immersion ultrasonics. Ensure all
equipment, personnel, and planning is maintained in a condition of proficient operation and quality
compliance. Create and maintain techniques, planning, scan plans, programming, equipment,
supplies, and software quality assurance as necessary. Provide classroom and on-the-job training
of inspectors when designated by Level 3 certifying agent to do so. Acquire and maintain skills as
well as certification capability in U.T to accomplish production and quality requirements to support
ACSC production needs. Perform related duties as assigned.
Retain the certification or provide documentation of past certification as described in QCWI AC179 to perform as a certified inspector in the appropriate discipline listed below.
Level 2 in Ultrasonics
• Pass the eye test requirements per NAS410.
• Experience in using basic hand tools and setting up equipment, fixtures and parts for inspection
including sound material and chemical handling practices, performing basic machine preventative
maintenance, and performing calibration of equipment to known standards.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
• Multiple Certifications held in NDT
• Technical or Vocational degree in NDT
• Experience in CNC or NC equipment
• Proficient in the use of shop math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division and use of
199 Container Place
fractions and decimals) with the ability to learn and apply trigonometry and geometry.
• Possess understanding of repair process and service induced discontinuities related to aviation
hardware overhauled or repaired.
• Experience in computing skills and performing basic CNC programming of equipment used for
• Experienced in the use basic shop mechanical measurement equipment (mic's, verniers, dial
indicators, length scales.).
• Must be capable of identifying and obtaining materials needed for performance of work in
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 11 Aug 2019
Closes 9 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer