Cargo Manager United Kingdom and Ireland (M/F/Diverse)
- Lufthansa - 148 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Cargo Manager will be responsible for both Sales and Operations activities in UK & Ireland and have enough autonomy to create the best possible conditions to generate a sustainable business model with our customers and suppliers. The manager will also lead a team of professional and experienced employees at our facility adjacent to London Heathrow airport.
- Be an expert in cargo products & services.
- Ensure optimal Customer Service based on Swiss WorldCargo Vision and Quality Standards.
- Safeguard Customer Care and Proximity, be in regular contact with customers.
- Secure budget revenue achievement and budget cost monitoring.
- Leadership and coaching.
- Build up a good relationship with internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Handle tenders with customers.
- Support procurement during tenders and negotiation cycle with local suppliers.
- Take part in projects and initiatives whenever required.
- Ensure appropriate information exchange with the local team and interfacing organizations, handling agents and service providers.
- At least 3 years of leadership function and experience is required.
- Sound knowledge of the air cargo business, products and services is an asset.
- Fluent English is a prerequisite; Knowledge of German an advantage.
- Solution and result oriented, problem solver in an efficient way.
- High level of attention to details and to environment changes.
- Team leadership, building, caring skills are required.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint).
*Cover Letter required.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0558V046
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 10 Aug 2019
Closes 9 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Freight